Enhanced Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our customers, partners, and employees is a top priority. With the ongoing news of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Bennett Dunlop Collision Centre is closely monitoring the situation and taking proactive measures to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to follow the recommended practices in accordance with Health Canada and will continue to update you if any changes occur.
Is there any health risk coming to the Collision Centre?
Providing a safe environment for our customers and team members is our top priority.
- Throughout our facilities, masks must be worn when within two meters of another person
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, with a focus on high traffic and contact areas, and our facilities are cleaned nightly by professionals
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout our facilities
- Regular communication with our employees on important health and safety measures
- Team members will greet you with a wave or head nod instead of a handshake - no offense; it just makes sense!
I need to bring my vehicle in for auto body work. Should I be concerned?
Have no fear, our certified technicians are equipped with the right tools to service your vehicle in the safest way possible.
- Masks are mandatory for staff and customers in our courtesy shuttles.
- Our shuttles are sanitized after every trip and hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle
- We wipe down your vehicles with medical-grade cleaners before delivering it back to you.
- Pick up and drop off service is available for most detail and autobody services.
What can you do to protect yourself and others?
We’re in this together, please follow the health and safety recommendations from Health Canada.
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a mask when you are unable to maintain a safe distance
- Wash your hands frequently using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has been having flu-like symptoms
- Remain home if you are unwell
Together we can create a safe & healthy environment.